Thursday, October 23, 2008

NaNoWriMo

Hi, all! So I'm still working on reading a new book to tell you all about. It's a little funky, but it's been quite interesting. I should finish it within a day or two.

But why I'm posting is to tell you all about NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month. NaNoWriMo encourages anyone willing to try to write at least 50,000 words of a novel between midnight of Nov. 1 and midnight of Dec. 1. For years, I've heard of NaNoWriMo, but have never taken part. This year, I'm determined to do so.

We all love books, right? So why not try to write one? I think we all have great stories to tell. So tell one. And if you want to learn about what I'm going to write, visit my writing blog: etasjes.blogspot.com. I'm putting up ideas and having readers vote on them. Then I'll post my installments as I write -- I'm shooting for 5,000 words a day. That'll get me well over the 50,000 mark. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment