Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AGAIN WITH THE STEALING FROM KENDRA

Who found this fun survey on another blog full of surveys! ;-)

1. Hardcover or paperback, and why?
Paperback because then I can write in them without feeling guilty.

2. If I were to own a book shop I would call it…
Bookworm's (appropriate, don't ya think?)

3. My favorite quote from a book (mention the title) is…
"First with the head, then with the heart." From the Power of One.

4. The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be ….
Jasper Fforde, so I could ask how the hell he came up with his wonderful stories!

5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except the SAS survival guide, it would be . . .
Right now: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (but I should answer this one again another time -- it always changes)

6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that….
Reads the story aloud to me in my own voice

7. The smell of an old book reminds me of…
My grammy

8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be….
Elizabeth Bennett (cliche, I know, but she did get Mr. Darcy!)

9. The most overestimated book of all time is….
The Power of One. It's my favorite, and not enough people have read it!

10. I hate it when a book…
Ends without some sort of resolution (read any John Grisham law novel for an example)

1 comment:

  1. Woo, first of all, I love the black with the purple type!!
    Secondly, yay for stealing from me! I love to see your answers to my silly surveyes. :-)

    ReplyDelete